Perkhidmatan Perubatan & Luar Bandar
Anjuran bersama Kelab Lions
Kg Rundum & Sumambu, Tenom
Coffee at Fatt Choi Coffee corner Outstation Lions depart for KK
Please take note:
- Kg Rundum is situated about 4 hours journey by 4x4 vehicles from Tenom town.
- Kg Sumambu is situated half way between Tenom and Rundum. Each village has a population of 200-300.
- 12 University students from Taiwan will be joining us.
- All Lions Clubs are welcome to participate and are required to arrange their own transport from KK to Tenom and from Tenom to the Kampung. The 2 villages are only accessible by 4WD vehicles. Members from Tenom & Keningau 4x4 Clubs will provide us the technical support.
- The participating fee is RM 200 per club. However, clubs are also welcomed to contribute in kinds. Any suggestion and feedback on the services to be provided are welcomed.
- We will put up a night at the school or the Balai at Kg Rundum. Kg Rundum is at the plateau and the weather is rather cooling and at time can be cold. So please get ready your thick clothing/jackets; Sleeping bags and your personal needs